Another blogger that I enjoy reading has kindly tagged me on her latest entry. A big thank you to Wanderlust from me. I appreciate being invited to play.
Just like in online marketing, the old concepts and ideas find a new way to be used. I still remember the games many of us used to play with other penpals from around the world. It was so exciting to receive a letter from another country where a friend would ask you to sign and pass along a postcard to another pen-friend – and also to receive their news and pics… Now, it is much easier with the internet.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
- What would you like to do which you have not done yet?
- Facebook or Twitter?
- What came first, the chicken or the egg?
- Reading or blogging?
- Do you like the low-rise trousers fashion trend? The one that allows others to see one´s underwear.
- Are you a baking mad or a pub eater?
- What is the strangest thing you´ve ever come across?
- The Beatles or The Stones?
- Sweet or savoury?
- What is your favourite food?
- What is that movie you have watched a thousand times?
Questions from Wanderlust
1. Do you have a hidden talent and what is it?
I can make edible pizzas from scratch!
2. To be or not to be, yes that is my question.
To be happy (it´s my birthday tomorrow!), and not to be unhappy. 🙂
3. Any regrets?
I can´t regret anything, as everything has had its beauty (soppy as it might sound)
4. Favourite travel destination?
Home, I guess. When I was at home, my fave one would be London!
5. What is your favourite book?
I enjoyed The Road to MacCarthy, by Pete McCarthy.
6. Where is the most recent stamp in your passport from?
7. New Kids on the Block or Back Street Boys?
8. Cats or dogs?
9. If you could would you go to the moon?
Yeah, it would be an amazing adventure!
10. Favourite movie?
I like Tootsie, but I can´t name a favourite.
11. Savoury or Sweet?
Food? Both. In life? Sweet, please!
Feel free to answer, guys, even if you have not been tagged. It is not an obligation to answer if you have been tagged.